[j-nsp] Power budget detail command for data center SRX?

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Wed Jan 26 15:00:52 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 08:12:59AM +0100, Thomas Eichhorn wrote:
> Try "show chassis power" - at least on MX it shows you how much
> reserve is available.

If you trust JUNOS power reports (I don't anymore)...

lab at EX4500-01> show chassis environment power-supply-unit
FPC 0 PSU 1 status:
  State                      Online
  Airflow                    Front to back
  Output                  Voltage(V)  Current(A)
                             126         204

(real voltage is around 225V, should be in the 10-15A area)

Reported to JNPR half a year ago on 10.3R1, still unfixed in 10.4R1. Seems
like noone cares about PR/534958. Word is that we have to wait for
another half year or so. For something that looks like a 2-minute goof
to fix.

It's just infrastructure usage reporting after all, no priority. </sarcasm>
</rant>

Best regards,
Daniel