[j-nsp] MX480 JunOS version.

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Fri Jan 28 18:36:05 EST 2011

My vote is for 10.0 or 10.4 since they are extended support releases,
meaning the Juniper will offer bug support for a much longer term than the
releases in between.  I agree that 10.0 seems stable.  I wouldn't recommend
10.4 since it is still an early release.  R1 and R2 of a new version usually
have issues.  I wouldn't use it unless it added a specific feature or fix
that I needed, but YMMV.