[j-nsp] [c-nsp] Firewalls "as-a-service" in an MPLS infrastructure...

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Fri Jul 8 00:28:45 EDT 2011

Could be interesting.  I've rarely seen firewall as a service done right
though.  It's hard to keep, cpu, memory usage, DDOS attacks,
misconfiguration, etc. of one customers from affecting the other customers
that share hardware.  That being said there are better platforms to run the
firewall instances on that are available now, checkpoint VSX comes to mind.