[j-nsp] Dell - Juniper

Felix Schueren felix.schueren at hosteurope.de
Sun Jul 17 23:43:51 EDT 2011

Ryan,

On 18.07.11 02:59, Ryan Finnesey wrote:
> We do have a Juniper account rep so I will have a chat with her.  I would much prefer to deal directly with JTAC.  It has been about 6 years since I dealt with Dell but I did not find their support all that great.

as Dell switches their OEM around at least every couple of years, if you
go with "Dell network hardware", you might end up with having to buy
rebranded other vendors in the future, depending on what ends up in
project plans.

Kind regards,

Felix

--
Felix Schüren
Head of Network

Host Europe GmbH - http://www.hosteurope.de
Welserstraße 14 - 51149 Köln - Germany
Telefon: 0800 467 8387 - Fax: +49 180 5 66 3233 (*)
HRB 28495 Amtsgericht Köln - USt-IdNr.: DE187370678
Geschäftsführer: Patrick Pulvermüller, Thomas Vollrath

(*) 0,14 EUR/Min. aus dem dt. Festnetz; maximal 0,42 EUR/Min. aus
den dt. Mobilfunknetzen