[j-nsp] ECMP vs LAG and OAM vs BFD

Jeff Richmond jeff.richmond at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:55:43 EDT 2011

Guys, FWIW, I tested and cleared LFM over LAG for our core and it has worked very well. Ran in to some interesting things along the way, but in the end it behaves as advertised and is a huge step in the right direction, especially for detecting carrier outages where there is no Fault Propagation end-to-end. Ping me offline if you want to see what it looks like.

Regards,
-Jeff