[j-nsp] JUNIPER-COS-MIB support in open source monitoring tools

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+j-nsp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 18:10:47 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of any effort to wrangle JUNIPER-COS-MIB support into
open source monitoring tools such as MRTG, cacti etc.?

Are there any commercial network monitoring/management packages that
understand this MIB?

I'm looking for something to allow us to graph/present things like
utilisation, bps, pps, and drop rates *per forwarding-class*.

If you've done this in your shop, could you please let me know? I'm
willing to have a go at getting something happening, preferably with
cacti.

Cheers,
Dale