[j-nsp] SSH/Telnet session hanging

Muhammad Adnan Mohsin adnanm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:12:18 EDT 2011

I have resolved the session hanging issue by lowering the MTU value to
1920 on this router. But the BGP session is now flapping a lot and
it's flapping with both the RRs now. Should I try the tcp-mss option
or should i further play with the MTU value. I lowered the value to
1800 but the flapping was still there. Should I lower this further?