[j-nsp] SSH/Telnet session hanging

Muhammad Adnan Mohsin adnanm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:34:09 EDT 2011

Dear Alexander,
I have found that the maximum PING size is 1870. If the value is 1871
I get a message "ping: sendto: Message too long". But at size 1870...I
am getting ping drops. The success rate is around 60%. Is it normal to
get ping drops? Anyways I have set the MTU to 1870+28=1898 and still
observing the BGP sessions.

regards,
Adnan.