[j-nsp] MX80 Opinions

Serge Vautour sergevautour at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 3 11:31:51 EDT 2011

Hello,

Would it be possible for you to share what code version you recommend for Trio?
We've had a few MX80s in Prod with 10.2S6 for a while now. We need to add MPC
cards to our MX960s and are struggling what version to go with. Continue with
10.2 or move to 10.4? We're also planning on adding alot more MX80s.

Thanks,
Serge