[j-nsp] MX80 Opinions

OBrien, Will ObrienH at missouri.edu
Sat Jun 4 16:38:28 EDT 2011

I've had 10.4r4 in my lab MX960 for a couple of weeks now with no real issues, but not much test traffic either.
I'm planning to deploy it later this summer to prep for MS-DPC's that are on the way.

I do have an odd case of a nat service breaking a filter based policer, but on for Nat'd traffic. However, I don't know if it's simply due to the implementation or the code yet.