[j-nsp] Juniper Equivalent to Cisco's qos pre-classify?

Devin Kennedy devinkennedy415 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:19:28 EDT 2011

Hello:

I'm trying to get our current CoS configurations to work with IPsec.  I know
that the ToS bits are copied to the IP header that ESP places on the
encrypted payload.  However, we are currently utilizing MF classifiers, so
we are classifying based on dest/source addresses and ports.  The problem is
that the classification happens after encryption so all of our packets are
being sent to the BE queue (since the TCP header is no longer visible after
encryption).

Is anyone aware of a command or a method of accomplishing the same thing as
Cisco's "qos pre-classify" command so that the classification is done before
the encryption process?

Thanks for any help on this.

Best Regards,

Devin J Kennedy