[j-nsp] IPv6 traffic monitoring

André Vasquez albernardes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:31:04 EDT 2011

The only available way to monitor IPv6 traffic from management platform is using jflow version 9. Not all equipments have this feature available since its hardware based. We run v9 on MX and T platforms with MS-PIC/MS-DPC cards.

The RFC 4293 describe new MIB to monitor traffic based on address family, but JunOS does support it yet.

Rgds

Enviado via iPhone