[j-nsp] no routes from same ASN?

OBrien, Will ObrienH at missouri.edu
Fri Jun 10 15:10:09 EDT 2011

I have a pair of routers that connect to the same upstream router.
Both are in the same ASN, but one has 6 prefixes and the other has 1.
Neither of the routers is picking up the routes that are being advertised from the other.

Now, there is some summarization going on upstream, but is there a built-in feature I'm not aware of on Junos?
The upstream router is a Cisco, while both downstreams are MX960s.

Interestingly, if I look at the prefixes the cisco is seeing, the count is 7 higher than the MX claims to see via show bgp summary.

Thanks!
I'm being a bit lazy here, but I have a really annoying cold!