[j-nsp] High CPU on E120

Ido Szargel ido at oasis-tech.net
Sun Jun 12 15:07:34 EDT 2011

Hi All,

We have an issue with E120 (luckily , not yet in production), running 12.1.0, the router is constantly on 100% CPU.
We can see that there are several httpc process running that consumes the CPU, even though the http server is not enabled on the box.
Killing those processes helps for some hours and then the issue occurs again, the same happens if we reboot the machine.

The router is configured with some basic IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity on LAG interfaces, running OSPF and BGP for both  and also set to be LNS for L2TP sessions.

We have an open case with JTAC that was escalated to engineering, but so far with no answers.

Has anyone experienced similar issue and might have some light to shed on this?

Thanks,
Ido.