[j-nsp] bgp to ospf

Joseph Soricelli joe at proteus.net
Mon Jun 13 08:39:07 EDT 2011

Richard-

IIRC, in the "customer-A" term configuring "then next-hop w.x.y.z"
with rtr C's loopback address should set the forwarding address to rtr
C.

Assuming that rtr C is running OSPF, is there a particular reason that
rtr C can't redist its own routes into OSPF?

-joe

Joseph Soricelli
JNCIE #14/ CCIE #4803
703-980-3999