[j-nsp] New J-net publications: Secure the routing engine and Useful tips/tricks

Rafael Rodriguez packetjockey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:11:09 EDT 2011

Noticed this e-book a couple days ago and just finished going through it - very good stuff in there!  Lots of examples with detailed explanations.  Love the idea of splitting up the 'protect-re' filter into manageable filters and chaining them together (flags omit is very nice :) ).  Thanks to all who put this together!