[j-nsp] What do you think about the MX line?

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Sun Jun 26 18:56:48 EDT 2011

I think the general attitude is positive towards them.  They are a good
compliment to the M/T series and generally solid flexible boxes.  You should
probably include how you plan to use them in your question.  For example a
few list members complain about multicast/IGMP bugs and other issues with
the new trio based cards and some of the new code.  If you don't run alot of
multicast these wouldn't really apply to you.