[j-nsp] Using apply-groups for last policy on SRX

Alex alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:28:14 EDT 2011

That was it!
Original config example from JohnC below contains Unicode char before
"groups", "PERMIT-ALL" and before last }.
That's where JUNOS was putting question marks after my "load merge terminal"
:-)
Now, I have a habit of copy-pasting config snippets into Notepad before
"load merge" them into a router (this reveals non-printable chars etc) - I
guess I need to complement that with extra step of saving them in ASCII
format, and then re-open and paste.
Cheers Phil
Regards
Alex
P.S. Anyone could suggest a untility to strip Unicode and similar chaff from
otherwise good ASCII just by pasting/re-selecting the text?