[j-nsp] virtual router, M or J?

Julien Goodwin jgoodwin at studio442.com.au
Thu Mar 10 00:50:53 EST 2011

It sounds like what you really want is just an SRX (Probably 2x240, 650
or 1400).

And unless you have overlapping address space there's no need for
virtual routers at all (and even then they'd only need to be routing
instances)

The J's at this point are essentially just (branch) SRX's with a
different chip.

--
Julien Goodwin
Studio442