[j-nsp] ifAlias on sub-interfaces

Serge Vautour sergevautour at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 15 12:42:56 EDT 2011

Sorry about missing the details! I'm seeing this on 10.2S6. I've continued to
test after sending the first post and found that it is only happening on some
interfaces. I can't find anything yet that sets the "broken" interfaces apart.
I'll continue to test and open a case with JTAC if necessary. My guess is this
will in fact be some bug.

Serge