[j-nsp] Load balancing using Ethernet Aggregate interface ae0

medrees medrees at isu.net.sa
Wed Mar 16 02:06:29 EDT 2011

Hi Expertise

         I’m going to create new Aggregate Ethernet for M10i router to load
balance the traffic among these interfaces and I know that juniper router
can do this aggregation even if the remote side is connected to two
different devices, so in this case I won’t deploy LACP and will use the ON
mode , but I’m confused if it will work correctly and what is the operation
mechanism the router use to can force the other side devices to load share
the downstream traffic on aggregated physical interfaces.

So if anyone can help me with documentation or his experience for this task
send to me.

Thanks in advance.