[j-nsp] BGP strange Next hop behavior (in JNCIP)

medrees medrees at isu.net.sa
Wed Mar 16 04:30:04 EDT 2011

Hi Ivan

    Thanks, I'm understanding this and know the solution, but I'm asking why
there are difference In behavior in different routers for the same issue.

 the confusion came where there are another router R3 receive the same route
which include lo0.0 of its IBGP sessions' peers R3 and R4 and instead of
make the same as R6 by insert the route in the Hidden and keep the BGP
session up, it used it as prefer which leaded to keep the sessions flap many
time.