[j-nsp] Juniper equivalents for migration from Cisco

Martin Barry marty at supine.com
Thu Mar 17 06:21:22 EDT 2011

$quoted_author = "Delian Delchev" ;

> You can not compare directly the products this way. The vendors are not
> copying always from each other the products.

While this is true, for the purposes of exploring the Juniper product range
the logical first step is to look for something which is similar and go from
there. It usually lands you in the correct product line, if not the correct
model.

In the case of the 4900m it was clear there was nothing really similar,
hence I listed a couple of our core requirements so that someone could point
me towards the right ballpark for finding something that does suit our
needs.

cheers
Marty