[j-nsp] disable status vector on juniper router

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Fri Mar 18 13:18:51 EDT 2011

Hi Meryem,

If you are referring to Circuit status vector in VPLS, this is a mandatory
sub-TLV within MP_REACH_NLRI.  If Huawei doesn't recognize it, it sounds
like they aren't conforming to the standard...  I honestly have no idea how
to turn this off :(  Perhaps someone else on-list might be able to shed some
light...

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB4C956EC