[j-nsp] EX4200 interfaces & VLAN config

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Sun Mar 20 19:02:54 EDT 2011

There is no "correct" way to do this - you can configure either way.

J-Web prefers adding interfaces to the vlan stanza, so if you use both CLI and J-Web this might be a good option, but personally I prefer configuring from under the interface stanza as it's easy to see in one spot how an interface is configured.