[j-nsp] SRX650 Failover Test Issue

Walaa Abdel razzak walaaez at bmc.com.sa
Tue Mar 22 14:12:18 EDT 2011

Hi Experts

While testing the failover in SRX650 cluster. I have removed the control
link between the primary and secondary. The secondary node went to
ineligible mode. The secondry FW is still accessible through OoB
interface. When I returned back the control link I couldn't reach the FW
through OoB interface "ge-0/0/0". The only way to access the box is
through console and found the secondary firewall is in disable mode.
Then when I rebooted the whole firewall, it worked normally. Is it
normal? And how to reach the secondary firewall remotely in case of
control link flap? I have faced the same issue when removing the fab
link.

BR,