[j-nsp] about 10.4R3 on EX

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Mar 23 09:50:16 EDT 2011

...and ISSU flies right out the window... :(

Presumably this is only a one time thing right?  Subsequent upgrades
shouldn't require reformatting since the dual-root partitions will already
be in existence... at least until they decide to go with NANDFS or quad-root
partitions eh'? ;>

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB4C956EC