[j-nsp] In-band ssh access to Juniper EX

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:59:21 EDT 2011

Should just work. Ensure me0.0 is not defined anywhere in the interfaces {} stanza.

i.e.:

interfaces {
    ge-0/0/0 {
        unit 0 {
            family ethernet-switching;
        }
    }
    ge-0/0/1 {
        unit 0 {
            family ethernet-switching;
        }
    }
    ge-0/0/2 {
        unit 0 {
            family ethernet-switching;
        }
    }

etc....

    vlan {
        unit 0 {
            family inet {
                address your-management-ip-here/24;
            }
        }
    }
}

routing-options {
    static {
        route 0.0.0.0/0 next-hop somewhere-useful-on-your-LAN;
    }
}

vlans {
    default {