[j-nsp] Filter Based Forwarding with bgp import rib

Doan Nguyen doan_group at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 12:43:45 EDT 2011

Have you thought about using SCU/DCU tagging and having the firewall filter
force traffic based on that?
BGP could tag routes with SCU/DCU based on community string attribute, once in
the router you could
apply firewall filter at the PFE level to force traffic based on the SCU/DCU
tagging.  The process is rather messy
but might be doable.