[j-nsp] VPLS scalability question.. OTV answer?

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:57:12 EDT 2011

An Enhanced FPC is required, this is what was throwing me off. I guess I
don't know what is enhanced and what isn't, its not very clear.

I'm testing on m7i/m10i's using the non eCFEB, but I guess they are still
new enough as it seems to work without it..  As this seems to work is the
VPLS bandwidth capability now fully port-speed? Meaning I'm not limited to
any tunnel services PIC limitations?