[j-nsp] MTU issue between juniper routers

meryem Z meryem_z at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 06:17:51 EDT 2011

Hi Pekka,

I checked this , but there are no dropped packets by the loopback filter policers :

show firewall filter protect-RE

Filter: protect-RE
Counters:
Name                                                Bytes              Packets
bgp-traffic                                        145288                 2993
ftp-traffic                                             0                    0
icmp-traffic                                   1800603780             62102280
junoscop-traffic                                       60                    1
others                                          563402042              7809827
snmp-traffic                                    637288880              6015830
ssh-traffic                                           928                   19
tcp-established                                3093764378             15322802
tcp-syn                                            831652                17062
telnet-traffic                                      17444                  308
traceroute-traffic                                  98549                 2359
vrrp-traffic                                            0                    0
Policers:
Name                                              Packets
RE-HIGH-POLICER-ftp                                     0
RE-HIGH-POLICER-ssh                                     0
RE-HIGH-POLICER-vrrp                                    0
RE-LOW-POLICER-tcp-syn-attack-protection                    0
RE-MEDIUM-HIGH-POLICER-ntp                              0
RE-MEDIUM-HIGH-POLICER-snmp                             1
RE-MEDIUM-LOW-POLICER-telnet                            0
RE-MEDIUM-LOW-POLICER-traceroute                        0

Thanks.