[j-nsp] Cisco ACL converter

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Thu Mar 31 11:14:01 EDT 2011

> > Have you thought about doing it manually?  Neither type of filter
> > (assuming
> > you're not talking about route-maps or QOS policies) is that complex.
> > It
> > would probably take you longer to find a tool and use it than it would
> > look up route-filters on the juniper website.
>
> +1 | A script could do this in no time...

Agree, but it depends on how good you are at scripting. :) I still think I'd
spend more time Q/A'ing the script or at least it's output than just doing
it the "low-tech" way.  I'd probably try to use sed or one of those text
editors that support regex though.  That way I could Q/A as I go.  Good
point nonetheless.