[j-nsp] EX Series | 10.4R3.4 Limited Received Routes

Bill Blackford bblackford at gmail.com
Sun May 1 23:26:38 EDT 2011

Thanks Richard. Great comments on and off list. Thank you.
This just happened to be the first time I tested this scenario. I had
a fundamental misunderstanding of the behavior of the RIB/FIB on the
EX. In production, my EX's only get IGP and local AS.

As a side note, when I filter by upto /19 from what I receive from my
upstreams, I see about 28k.

Thanks again,

-b

--
Bill Blackford
Network Engineer

Logged into reality and abusing my sudo privileges.....