[j-nsp] SRX Chassis Clustering and MPLS

Dominik Rappaport Dominik.Rappaport at rappaport.at
Mon Nov 21 13:11:34 EST 2011

No, packet mode in general and MPLS in particular are only supported in standalone mode. You can group two boxes with VRRP and other HA protocols to achieve high availability. However, that means you have to no session synchronization if you run your boxes in mixed mode (flow + packet mode).

Regards,
Dominik