[j-nsp] SNMP tracking of VirtualChassis status.

Jonathan Call lordsith49 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:28:57 EST 2011

The 'show virtual-chassis' output on an EX4500 shows the following columns:
> show virtual-chassis
Virtual Chassis ID: 0fff.78ff.dbffVirtual Chassis Mode: Enabled                                           Mstr           Mixed Neighbor ListMember ID  Status   Serial No    Model     prio  Role      Mode ID  Interface0 (FPC 0)  Prsnt    XXXXXXXX ex4500-40f 198  Backup       N  1  vcp-1                                                                       1  vcp-0      1 (FPC 1)  Prsnt    XXXXXXXX ex4500-40f 198  Master*      N  0  vcp-1                                                                       0  vcp-0
Member ID for next new member: 2 (FPC 2)
I can pretty much find all of those in the jnxVirtualChassisMemberTable/1.3.6.1.4.1.2636.3.40.1.4.1.1 except for the status. Has anyone had any luck tracking down some sort of SNMP monitoring for that particular one?
Perhaps, since its based off the FPC in each member, I can query the corresponding jnxFruState/1.3.6.1.4.1.2636.3.1.15.1.8 table of each FPC?
Jonathan