[j-nsp] JUNOS Install-media

Robert Juric robert.juric at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:41:12 EDT 2011

According to the Juniper site:

When the release reaches EOL the software images are removed from
www.juniper.net and JTAC will only provide support on a commercially
reasonable effort basis.
The install-media has to be "installed" to the boot device, so unless you
have the specific install-media image you won't be able to create the
emergency disk. I don't believe you would be able to get images for Junos
7.3 because it is EOL.