[j-nsp] JUNOS and 128.0.0.0 martian (JFYI)

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Mon Oct 10 09:17:20 EDT 2011

Hello Tima,

Thank you for making me aware of this and raising this with JTAC, I am sure
that this would be deemed as critical and an easy fix. If you get allocated
a PR, could you please share this with the group so we can monitor the
progress and get a heads up on what releases contain the fix. I am sure that
this will get flagged as a fix rather than a feature request, which would
generally follow a longer path for implementation.

Thank you,
Graham