[j-nsp] IPv6 MTU issue

Alex alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:00:23 EDT 2011

It should, in my view.
Rgds
Alex
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gökhan Gümüs
  To: Alex
  Cc: juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net
  Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 12:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [j-nsp] IPv6 MTU issue

  Dear Alex,

  Thanks for the response.
  Yes, you are right.
  This service is configured on MX on logical router.
  There is an aggregated interface is trunked to a switch as seen below,

  abc> show configuration logical-systems tcr1 interfaces ae2.39
  vlan-id 39;
  family inet {
      address a.b.c.d/30;
  }
  family inet6 {
      address ..../124;

  Do you think that just to increase INET6 MTU to 1504 bytes resolves this issue?

  Thanks,
  Gokhan