[j-nsp] Followup: EX series - LACP flapping during ethernet storm.

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Sun Oct 30 18:15:44 EDT 2011

On 20/10/2011 1:29 p.m., Tim Harman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have just encountered a situation where a 1GB/s customer sending me
> ~800Mb/s of traffic caused a number of Aggregated Interfaces running
> LACP on EX series switches to start flapping.

<snip>

Just a follow up to this.  First of all, thanks everyone who replied
both in public and private.

After a lot of back and forth, Juniper found in their bug Database
PR575560 - http://bit.ly/s4aCyo (Juniper Login Required)

observing LACP flaps due to LACP PDU missed"

Fixed in 11.2R1 and 11.3R1

Cheers and I hope this helps someone else.

Tim