[j-nsp] Securing management access to Juniper gear

GIULIANO (WZTECH) giuliano at wztech.com.br
Fri Sep 2 14:40:59 EDT 2011

You can use a firewall filter to avoid or to permit the correct ip
address to your gear.

There is a good document at Juniper web site explaining how you can do
that (best practices) ... beside others:

http://www.cymru.com/gillsr/documents/junos-template.pdf

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/community/junos/training-certification/day-one/

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/community/junos/training-certification/day-one/fundamentals-series/securing-routing-engine/