[j-nsp] load balancing in Route reflector scenario

P.Narayana Swamy pnswamy2 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 09:51:43 EDT 2011

It seems "add-path" feature comes with hidden cli :)

edit protocols bgp group add]
core1 at swamy# show
family inet {
    unicast {
        add-path {
            send {
                path-count 6;
            }
        }
    }
}

After enabling add-path, path-id is also advertised for the total # of next-hops for the same prefix.

Hope this helps....

Thanks and regards,
Swamy

Message: 1