[j-nsp] What does AS path attribute problem mean?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Sep 9 13:07:38 EDT 2011

	Well, the update is well formatted and proper, the handling in JunOS is buggy.  You don't want to just blackhole unkown items like this as you can
create a significant problem for others similar to the bogon problems
that exist.

	This type of a fix is ONLY a short term fix to workaround your buggy
software.

	- Jared