[j-nsp] download.juniper.net mime types

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Tue Sep 13 15:25:37 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 01:52:45PM -0500, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
> Dear Juniper,
>
> You guys broke your mime types again, at least for all the 10.4S6.6
> service release URLs. :)

Sigh... I know nobody wants to bother trying to be standards compliant
or testing things on any platform other than IE these days, but I really
can't believe nobody cares about not serving up your .tgz junos
downloads with Content-Type: plain/html... Does nobody else notice that
it's now an epic pain in the ass to download code with something like
lynx?