[j-nsp] download.juniper.net mime types

Pavel Lunin plunin at senetsy.ru
Wed Sep 14 01:16:53 EDT 2011

 Ups. First accidentally unicasted this to RAS yesterday night. Sorry,
Richard.

Yep. Also discovered this just today, trying to download Junos to a remote
machine with links (another text-based browser :).

Was really surprised seeing the 180 megs tgz opened as text. But I was
surprised even more when used "save page as" and got the right md5.