[j-nsp] Next Gen MVPN flooding assistance

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:05:48 EDT 2011

Okay that is what I was thinking.. I had the initial configuration without
the selective and saw the results I asked about. I then put in selective
configuration, but am unsure if I really have it right.

What should the source be? routing-instance IP or global IP? I assume the
group should be SSM?

My original configuration which I saw the flooding:
    provider-tunnel {
        rsvp-te {
            label-switched-path-template {
                default-template;

My configuration that I made to be selective:
    provider-tunnel {
        rsvp-te {
            label-switched-path-template {
                default-template;