[j-nsp] Next Gen MVPN flooding assistance

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 23:47:15 EDT 2011

Also just found this.. Looks to be why threshold isn't working to trigger
S-PMSI.

https://www2.juniper.net/prsearch/viewpr.jsp?txtPrnumber=607563

*SYNOPSIS*S-PMSI not triggering or logging even with proper multicast
forwarding state exceeding configured threshold*RELEASE NOTE*needs
note*RESOLVED
IN*10.4R5; 11.1R4; 11.2R2