[j-nsp] Netscreen Firewalls and TCP States/Bypass

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Mon Sep 19 23:06:22 EDT 2011

'unset flow tcp-syn-check' is what you want but unfortunately it is a global setting, so all or nothing...

You can issue a 'get flow' after the configuration change to verify the behavior.

Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-M, JNCIE-ER, JNCIE-SEC, JNCI
Technical Trainer, Juniper Networks

Follow us on Twitter @JuniperEducate