[j-nsp] TRAFFIC DISTRIBUTION ACROSS AGREGATTED LINKS

Doan Nguyen doan_group at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 13:46:49 EDT 2011

Mario,

we've just finished testing a similar setup except with aggregate ethernet.
There isn't anything wrong with your configs but make sure your traffic flow
does simulate a good range of source/destination IP space.  This is the same
for your source/destination port range.  We had around 2000 source/destination
bgp flows along with dynamic layer 4 port ranges.

-Doan