[j-nsp] Regular maintenance advice

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellego.net
Wed Apr 4 00:57:15 EDT 2012

Gordon,

Thanks.  I already have a different profile for the BGP devices with all of
that.

...Skeeve

 *Skeeve Stevens, CEO*
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net <http://www.eintellego.net.au>

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – Brocade - IBM