[j-nsp] Cross Platform VPLS Multihoming

Sebastien MALHEIRO Sebastien.MALHEIRO at bullpi.com
Tue Apr 10 02:12:02 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your return.
As you said we managed to make it work using the site-preference of 257 on the backup router (this value is not affected by this issue).
And then we use the site-preference value '65535' on the DF. When we want to manually force a failover we put the site-preference value of '1' on the DF (1 converted to 256 with the issue is < to 257).

Regards,
Sebastien